We will generally only collect your personal information where we have your consent or where it is in our legitimate interests without overriding your data protection or fundamental rights and freedoms. If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of third parties), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
Your data is processed in accordance with the following principles:
- Your data is processed lawfully, fairly and transparently
- We ensure that we only collect data that is strictly necessary for the (explicit and legitimate) purposes of the processing carried out
- The storage time does not exceed what is necessary for the purposes for which your data was processed
- The personal data collected is accurate and, if not, all necessary measures are taken so that inaccurate data can be deleted or rectified
- Your data is processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security
In the event that data is used for other purposes, treetz will obtain the prior consent of the data subject before processing.
In any case, treetz undertakes to process all data collected in a manner that complies with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) of 27 April 2016, Directive 2016/680 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and the Law on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data of 30 July 2018.
We retain the personal information we collect where we have a legitimate ongoing need to do so. When we no longer need to process your personal information or retain it, we will delete or anonymise that information or, if this is not possible (for example, because it has been stored in a backup archive), we will keep it secure and isolate it from further processing until deletion is possible.