You can exercise your rights by sending us a message, specifying the right you wish to exercise. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. In addition, you can ask at any time to cancel your user account via your personal space: your user account will be deactivated within 2 working days.
If you have any further questions or comments, you can write to us HERE
I no longer want my personal data provided at registration to be used.
You just have to make a request to close your account in the “My Account” section directly from our application.
The case of email
You can refuse to receive our communications, by going to your user account or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each email sent to you.
The case of push notifications
You can choose not to receive notifications, by refusing them when downloading your mobile application, when using it for the first time or you can, at any time, deactivate the notifications in the settings of your device or by going to your account user.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (receive a copy of the personal data we have about you and check that we are processing it lawfully).
- Request correction of your personal data (correct any data we have about you that is incomplete or incorrect, however we may need to verify the accuracy of new data you provide to us).
- Request the deletion of your personal data (requesting us to delete or erase your personal data if there are no valid reasons for us to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or erase your personal data if you have successfully exercised your right to object to the processing of your personal data (see below), where we have processed your personal data unlawfully or where we need to erase your personal data to comply with the law. However, we may not always be able to comply with your request for deletion for specific legal reasons which we will inform you of, if applicable, at the time of your request.)
- Object to the processing of your personal data where the basis for the processing is a legitimate interest (and there is something about your circumstances that may lead you to object to the processing because you believe it could impact on your fundamental rights and freedoms).
- Requesting the restriction of the processing of your personal data (asking us to stop processing your personal data in the following scenarios; (a) if you want us to check the accuracy of your personal data; (b) if our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to delete it; (c) if you need us to retain your data, even if we no longer need it, because you need it to establish, exercise or defend your legal rights; or (d) you have objected to our use of your personal data but we need to verify whether we have legitimate overriding grounds for using it.)
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or a third party (We will provide you, or a third party of your choice, with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information for which you originally consented to us using it or to information we needed to perform our contract with you).
- Withdraw your consent at any time where we have relied on it to process your personal data (However, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with certain services. We will notify you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent).
- Define instructions on what to do with your personal data after your death (You can give us specific instructions on the retention, deletion and disclosure of your personal data after your death).
You can contact us HERE.
We implement all appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the processing of your personal data.
As such, we take all the necessary precautions with regards to the nature of your data and the risks presented by the processing, in order to preserve the security of your data and in particular, to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, or that unauthorized third parties have access to it.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, your personal data is processed within the European Economic Area.
Some of these service providers may transfer your data outside the European Economic Area.
In this context, and in the absence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission concerning the third country concerned, we ensure that we have concluded specific contracts with these companies, including standard contractual clauses established by the European Commission, to govern and secure the transfer of your data to these service providers.
In any event, we ensure that our service providers provide an adequate level of protection for your personal data.
We will never transfer your personal information to commercial actors without your prior consent.
We will generally only collect your personal information where we have your consent or where it is in our legitimate interests without overriding your data protection or fundamental rights and freedoms. If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of third parties), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
Your data is processed in accordance with the following principles:
- Your data is processed lawfully, fairly and transparently
- We ensure that we only collect data that is strictly necessary for the (explicit and legitimate) purposes of the processing carried out
- The storage time does not exceed what is necessary for the purposes for which your data was processed
- The personal data collected is accurate and, if not, all necessary measures are taken so that inaccurate data can be deleted or rectified
- Your data is processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security
In the event that data is used for other purposes, treetz will obtain the prior consent of the data subject before processing.
In any case, treetz undertakes to process all data collected in a manner that complies with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) of 27 April 2016, Directive 2016/680 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and the Law on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data of 30 July 2018.
We retain the personal information we collect where we have a legitimate ongoing need to do so. When we no longer need to process your personal information or retain it, we will delete or anonymise that information or, if this is not possible (for example, because it has been stored in a backup archive), we will keep it secure and isolate it from further processing until deletion is possible.